A simpler way to conduct in-class quizzes and surveys.
- Get immediate feedback on student comprehension
- Import response data into Excel
Keep answers anonymous or track to individual students
To set up i>clicker in your classroom, please call CTL at 801-422-8180.
Students, to register your i>clicker, click here.
I>CLICKER® is an in-class response system that allows you to administer quizzes, collect feedback, take attendance, and otherwise test student knowledge without paperwork. The system uses radio frequency devices and simple software that can be flawlessly integrated into your PowerPoint or Keynote presentations to easily collect and record student responses.
The system requires instructor software, a base receiver, and student handsets. For on-going use, students can purchase remotes at the BYU Bookstore and instructors can be issued a base station and software by calling 801-422-8180. For occasional use, a complete classroom setup can be reserved for check out by calling CTL at 801-422-8180.
Go to the i>clicker User Guides or contact 801-422-8180 for assistance.
- Windows XP, Windows XP Tablet PC Edition, Windows Vista, Mac OS X version 10.3.9 or higher; Windows 2000 users contact i>clicker tech support
- One available USB port
- Projection system (highly recommended)
- Screen resolution of 1024 x 768
The i>clicker system is available to all BYU faculty.