Enhance classroom communication with this multimedia discussion tool.
- Create out-of-class audio or video discussions
- Share documents and images quickly and easily
- Facilitate collaboration among students
Digital Dialog is an asynchronous, web-based tool accessed through the BYU Learning Suite that allows BYU instructors and students to interact in the following ways:
- Instructors can set up group and private discussions with students in their courses.
- Students can collaborate with other members of the class and with the instructor.
- Posted messages can include video and audio recorded in the tool.
- Documents, presentations, audio/video files, images, and text can also be attached as part of a message.
- Instructors and students can set up their own user settings, including email and RSS notifications and updates.
View the Digital Dialog presentation from 2011 Annual University Conference on prezi.com.
For questions on how to use this product or to report problems, please contact the OIT Service Desk at 801-422-4000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recommended browsers for PCs include Firefox, Internet Explorer 8, and Safari. Recommended browsers for Macintosh include Firefox and Safari. We do not support Internet Explorer 6 or 7, or Google Chrome.
BYU Digital Dialog is available to all BYU faculty and students through BYU Learning Suite.